Knowledgebase: Panasonic Telephone Systems
Perform Factory Reset following Security Update
Posted by Matthew Bennett, Last modified by Matthew Bennett on 17 September 2019 12:44 PM
1. Press and hold the OK button for 5-10 seconds and agree to the factory reset).|
2. The handset will now perform a factory reset and reboot.
3. Upon rebooting it may display No Signal and a red light might also be eliminated. This is normal.
4. Please power the handset off/on again to perform the necessary firmware upgrade.
5. Once complete the display should read PT Demo and the red light should disappear.
6. Make a test phone call to ensure the handset is now operational as before.