How to add/edit/delete saved nuumbers (Personal Directory)
Posted by Matthew Bennett on 29 November 2019 12:23 PM
To store number
1. Type the desired number into the phone's handset e.g. 901303 847385 (ensuring you include the leading 9)
2. Press the Store button, the handset will beep once.
3. Type the name of the contact using the handset keyboard e.g. PT Helpdesk.
4. Press the Store button a second time, the handset will beep once.
5. If you navigate to Menu -> Personal Directory (press Enter) the number will be stored here. Just pick up the receiver to make the call.
To Delete/Modify a number
1. Navigate to Menu -> Personal Directory and press Enter.
2. Select your desired entry e.g. PT Helpdesk.
3. Press View -> Edit.
4. Edit using the handset keypad or press the Clear button to remove the number.
5. Press the Enter button, the handset will beep once.
6. Edit using the handset keypad or press the Clear button to remove the name. The handset will beep once.
7. Press the Exit button to return to the main menu.