If the WSUS Folder is over around 70gb chances are there are issues with it, and it needs looking at.
go into WSUS Manager, then options, then products and classifications, unselect updates that are not needed, then select ok.
How to Clear out WSUS and Reset
- Correct any settings above or disapprove any unneeded updates.
- Close any open WSUS consoles on that server for all sessions currently logged on.
- Go to Administrative Tools – Services (or run ‘services.msc’) and STOP the Update Services service.WSUSUtil.exe
- In Windows Explorer browse to the WSUSContent folder (typically D:\WSUS\WSUSContent or C:\WSUS\WSUSContent)
- Delete ALL the files and folders in the WSUSContent folder.
- Go to Administrative Tools – Services (or run ‘services.msc’) and START the Update Services service.
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the folder: C:\Program Files\Update Services\Tools. Run the command ‘WSUSUtil.exe RESET’