How can I setup my Windows Phone on RM Easymail?
Below is how to configure your iPhone to work on easymail:
- On the Windows Phone home screen, click the email setup button
- Select Other Account
- Please insert:
- Your email Address
- Your Password
- Do this twice ans select advanced
- Select Internet Email
- Insert the following details:
- Please insert Account Name
- Insert Your Name
- Insert Incoming Server - imap.easymail.ifl.net
- Choose IMAP4
- User Name - Your email address
- Password - enter your password
- SMTP - post.easymail.ifl.net
Use the same settings
- Two boxes "Outgoing server requires authentication" and "Use the same username and password for sending email" need to be checked
- Click Next.
- You account should then be verified and the setup is complete.
Additional KPSN Settings for windows phone (for sending email in school)
- Do not connect to wireless as RM SMTP Servers do NOT function in school. These are blocked centrally by KPSN.
If you have any problems connecting to RM Servers, ask your Technician to reset your password within RM EASYMAIL ADMIN.